Friday, November 26, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Caramels


I must brag that I showed amazing restraint to get these caramels all the way home for a picture for the blog.  The Elevated Ice Cream Shop has been a subject of my blogs about PT before.  We cannot go to PT without checking out the candy at the Elevated Ice Cream Shop.  Last time I found Chai Tea Caramels.  I confess that is what I was hoping to find and was a little put out that they had been replaced with Pumpkin Spice Caramels.  However, in the spirit of adventurous eating, I bought some.  Wow!  Am I ever happy that I did.  These are deliciously cinnamon-y and pumpkin-y.  Is pumpkin-y a word?  Likely not, but I think it describes these caramels perfectly.

Katie chose the peanut butter fudge also pictured.  Very yummy.  Robby chose a mixture of gummies which he devoured in the car.  No photo op for those.  Arnie chose a Swiss Orange Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bar which he graciously gave me a taste of.  Wow!  Creamy and decadent and classy.  What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment