Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Helpful Peeps

 I started feeling yucky yesterday at school.  No way to go home, though.  We just don't have subs available and we had an important meeting after school.  Arnie had an important meeting, too, so I ended up taking the kids to swim team practice as well.  Usually when I take the kids to swim team, I work out while they swim, but last night I was too achy to move, so I sat on the bleachers watching.  One of my friends actually came over to see if I was okay since I didn't look to great.  It made me feel better!

Today I slept in until 7:30, then laid around on the couch.  I did get off the couch long enough to crock pot a roast for dinner with lots of vegetables to boost my vitamins. Katie made macaroni and cheese for us for lunch.  Yum.  She is always so great at helping.  I just coached her from the couch.  It turned out perfectly.

After dinner Arnie did the dishes for me and Katie made brownies.  What an easy day!  I really appreciate my helpers.  Especially when I don't have to clean dishes and I get a brownie.


No comments:

Post a Comment