Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Many Thrones of a Queen


Padme believes that we put things down for her to sit or lay in.  Here she is in Katie's swim bag.  We had only been home an hour when she inhabited the bag.  We all went to bed, but she stayed in the bag.

The next morning, she had moved herself to Robby's backpack.  Presumably, she couldn't access his swim bag because it was zipped, so she settled on the backpack next to it.


Someone moved the umbrella onto the exercise back, much to Padme's delight.  Can this be comfortable?  What is it that attracts this cat to sit on the items we set down?  Does it make her feel closer to us?  The carpeted circle on the edge of the picture is her tower, which apparently wasn't right for this moment.
As soon as I sit down, Padme is at my side, urging me to make a lap for her to lay on.  How content does she look?


 It's a game Padme and I are playing today.  Robby thinks she knows that if she does something cute, I will go get the camera.  He left the cupboard open in the bathroom.  I was putting clothes away in the dark and tried to put a towel it the cupboard...So cute, isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment