Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Caught in the Act

Padme was on alert this morning. Bleating like a sheep at the back window at Chester. I grabbed the camera. Without time to open the door to get a clear shot, I snapped this one. Try not to be critical of the photo. We already know my photography skills are limited. Chester was running around on the railing as though he was looking for something. Scampered across our brick patio and into the pot. He was in there for a few seconds. When he went in to the tomato pot, he had half a strawberry in his hand...Hmmm. Little rascal. Look at him. Pausing for dramatic effect. He looks very satisfied with himself. He's thinking what a great job he has done of hiding his food. I wonder if it will grow if I just leave it in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment