Thursday, February 24, 2011

February Snow

I took a little hiatus from writing.  Last night I was trying to figure out why.  We've been busy, but not more than normal.  I've kept taking pictures for the blog and have been forming ideas, but didn't sit down to write either on the computer or in my spiral.  We have all been fighting the flu and cold season.  Tired by 9 pm most nights, I hit the sack early to try to stay healthy.  Today, though, we get an unexpected break from our daily schedule due to snow!  So, here I sit to try to catch up.

This morning we went out into our neighborhood to find a great sledding hill and found several.  We started out in the woods where the slushy puddles kept the kids from long sledding runs.  Then we ventured to the end of the street and a couple of friendly drive ways.  Even I got on the sled a couple of times.  Very speedy in today's snow.



 For lunch we are going to trek into town and eat at the Bee Hive Restaurant.  Such a relaxing break!  Thank you, snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment