Saturday, May 18, 2013

Tech Savvy Breakfast at the Lewises

I have so much new technology to show off, I thought I'd better add to my blog.  I've been thinking about the blog as a virtual scrapbook for the kids.  I've recorded some really fun years here; the years when they were really motivated and energetic, and so were we!  The kids will  remember 2013 as the year Robby graduated from St. Mary's and the year our house was full of iTechnology!

In 2012, both Arnie and I got iPhones. He got his through work and then we bought one for me. We bought a first generation iPad for the family following that.  Both Arnie and I also got iPads through work.  Finally, this year, the kids and Arnie bought me an iPad mini for my birthday.  I love it.

Arnie made this very cool kitchen counter stand for me. My favorite recipe apps are Epicurious and Allrecipes.  This morning, as I do on most Saturday mornings, I made pancakes! Today: Sour cream pancakes-not Mrs. Novak's banana-sour cream pancakes. We love those, too. This morning's version was a bit faster than hers. 


As usual, the kids lined up for pancakes.  Happy Saturday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment